Monday, November 10, 2008

Pregnant Pics









Kurt and I decided the perfect way to capture both Santa Barbara and my prego belly would be to have a professional photographer take some pics before we left! These pics were taken at about 34 weeks prego. Some are at our house there, some at the church across from our house, and some on the beach! Here are some of our favorites!

Oh, and by the way- we are officially Frisco residents now! We got mostly moved in this weekend and I had my first Dr. appointment here last week. Now we just have to start getting that baby room ready!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

These pics are beautiful Kazzye -- you look great!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

NesrstaFamily said...

These are the best pregnancy pics I have seen. You look gorgeous Kazzye!!

First off, I want to say that I was so sad not to attend your shower because, until recently, I didn't even know I was invited. We lost a bunch of stuff in the hurricane and by the time we found it all, we had missed it. It looked like you guys had a great time and I am so sad to have missed it.

On the other hand, I am super excited you are moving to Dallas. Please call me when you get into town. I would love to grab lunch or something.

Katie Pratt said...

Hey guys! These pics are great...Kaz, you are such a cute prego momma-to-be. Best wishes as you settle in back in TX -- we're thinking of you guys and wishing you well in the months to come.

Katie & Ryan