Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meet & Greet

This past weekend we went back to Friendswood for a friend's wedding. While we were there my Mom had lots of friends over for a Meet & Greet with Sienna. We had the best time visiting with everyone and showing off our little sweetie! Here are some pics:

Here's one of SiSi smiling- it's hard to get the camera when she's doing it!

Mary Ann (one of my Mom's best friends) with SiSi:


Betty (one of my Mom's best friends) with SiSi:
Mrs. Hasselmeier and Grandma Ballard with SiSi (she is smiling at Grandma Ballard- how cute!):


Rachel, my college roomie, with SiSi (Rachel has her third on the way!):

Laura, who is the wife of my law school buddy, Scott. Laura is holding her little girl, Natalie:

My Mom and I with Katie and Alison (one of my best friends from high school and her Mom):

Cindy (who used to be our neighbor and is the Mom of my good friend Julie), Eva (Mom of Susan, my best friend since about age 5!), and Grandma Ring (Susan's Grandma):



Me and Susan (we are holding opposite kids!). She is holding Sienna and I'm holding her little boy Ethan, who is 5 months old:



3 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness, Kaz -- she is getting so big! I LOVED your "vogue" post, too. That was too cute! She is just getting more precious by the day! I LOVE your hair, too!!!

NesrstaFamily said...

That looked like a lot of fun. Let me know when you are down in F-wood again. I am living with my parents, so maybe we could do lunch or something. Susan looks great also!

The McGuire's said...

Those are great pictures!! I have got to show my grandma that picture of her with Sienna smiling - that is just precious!! I hope things are going well for you guys and she is enjoying her swing more :)

It was great seeing you guys a few weeks ago and definitely let us know when you are in town next!