Saturday, April 11, 2009

The First Supper...

We decided to try some rice cereal last night since we had some on hand and Sienna has been acting really interested in our food lately. Well, surprise, surprise- she really liked it and got the hang of things immediately! I thought for sure we would have to work with her a while before she actually started "chewing" it- but nope- she was on it right away! That's my girl!




Yesterday Sienna and I also spent the day at the Dallas Arboretum with Kurt's Mom (Darla), sister-in-law (Cara), and cousin (Katie). It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we enjoyed sitting outside and eating lunch at the cafe, then walking around and enjoying the lovely grounds. I had never been to the Arboretum before and shamefully didn't even know it existed! Everyone kept telling me I had to go take pictures of Sienna there while the spring flowers were pretty! So we made sure to do that! And by the way, I have never seen so many professional photographers taking pictures in all my life- we probably saw at least 10 brides and girls in quincenera dresses taking pics! Tracy- if you're reading this- you should consider this as a wedding (or at least a bridal portrait) venue!












3 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks so content as she is eating. I'm jealous that it looks so warm and spring-like in TX...its still cold and dreary here.

bettyewilson said...

Love it!!

bettyewilson said...

So cute!