Monday, July 27, 2009

Out and About...

On Saturday Kurt's Grandma got all of us girls (me, sis-in-law Cara, mom-in-law Darla, Aunt Carlita, and cousins Jeana and Melinda) tickets to see Legally Blonde at Fair Park. I was so excited on two counts- first, I am sad to say that since we moved to Dallas we have not had a chance to go out downtown and second, I have always loved that movie since it has a chihuahua and a cute lawyer story! So, anyway, we went down for lunch beforehand at a great place Melinda recommended and then headed over to Fair Park for the show. It was great girly fun! Thanks Grandma Clary!!


Sunday, my good friend Darri was in town with her hubby, Danny. Darri and Danny helped give us a shower for Sienna in Austin and Danny had yet to meet Sienna! He was so cute with her and of course she just lights up when she sees her Auntie Darri coming! Thanks for treating us to brunch guys- we owe you one!
And here are a couple of Sienna just because I think they're so darn cute!

1 comment:

Christa said...

your new house is INSANE! can I move in! I think I'm in love with your kitchen. wow.