Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sienna's First Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Sienna's FIRST birthday (a week early due to Mommy's wisdom teeth removal next weekend)! It was a Winter ONEderland theme! Everything turned out just perfect and she had a great time playing with all her friends and licking as much icing as she could off her cupcake! Thanks so much Grandma and PawPaw Martens for letting us use your house!






Robin and Staci with Caris



Barat and Heath chatting...

Look at that tongue! Staci I think Hannah is a future KISS fan!
Me and Jill, my girlfriend from college:Tracy (my good friend I met while living in DC) with Sienna:

Opening presents:
Happy Birthday to you.....

Mmmm...I could get used to this icing stuff....!!!
Aunt Cara with cousins Cale and Riley:

Sienna playing with her friends, Madi and Hannah:
Uncle Ron and Aunt Carlita with Grandma and PawPaw Martens

No comments: