Monday, January 25, 2010

First Birthday- the Second Round :)

This weekend we traveled to Houston for another round of Sienna's First Birthday! This time at my parents' house and with a lot of my friends from growing up all the way through to law school. Sienna loved playing with her friends Ethan, Jezek, and her new BFF Natalie! She also got to meet baby Gwendolyn for the first time!! We had a fabulous time visiting with everyone and Sienna got lots more fun gifts and clothes! Thanks Grandma Betty and PawPaw Walt for all the great food, beautiful decorations and hopitality!!
Loving the cake...
So cute- Natalie is patiently waiting to have some cake too...

Our little family...


Dahnya, Gerry and Jezek Hamilton

Jeff Bezner (Kurt's good friend from growing up), Tim Cole (my childhood friend Julie's husband), Kurt and Scott Simmons (my buddy from law school)

Betty Hamilton and Lesley DiBello- Betty made the most beautiful wall hanging for people to sign in honor of Sienna's birthday! She also made the cute chair cover for Sienna's "birthday cake" chair!

My Mom, Bettye, and Janet Ballard

Scott and Laura Simmons and us!

Susan, my best friend from childhood, with her little boy Ethan

The decor...

My childhood friend, Julie, with Sienna opening her presents! Julie is due to have a little girl in April!!

My childhood secret pal from church, Theresa Myles, with Sienna
Sienna and Natalie were obsessed with this oversize basket my Mom had!

My Mom and Dad, Walt & Bettye (with Aggie too!)

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big and more adorable everyday. I think I see a few people I know in this post ;) Looks like a ton of fun! Hope you guys have a great week!!