Friday, October 15, 2010

Hill Country Livin'

A few weeks back we traveled down to Fredericksburg for Labor Day weekend. We stayed with my parents at their house there. We spent a day shopping in town and also made sure to hit the annual Doss Fish Fry. It is held by the community my Mom grew up in and supports the Volunteer Fire Department. It draws thousands of people and I am always shocked at the number of mouths they are able to feed. Good food and good times! We also made a trip down to some of our property so Sienna could play in the water and so my parents other guests, Betty and Don Hamilton, could take in the scenery!

My Mom and Sienna at Indian Cave:


Sienna and Stella catching some frogs:



We caught one:



Me and my girl, chillin' at Indian Cave:





She's a cutie...



On the hayride with cousins Lindsey and Christina at the Fish Fry:


No comments: