Monday, August 11, 2008

From NYC to SB...





My good friend Christina, who actually grew up right around the corner from me, came all the way out from NYC to visit us this weekend! She spent the first part of last week in the San Francisco area, then rented a car and drove down the coast to see us. We had a nice meal out on Friday night at Opal, a cute little place we can actually walk to from our house. On Saturday she got my typical driving tour of SB, then we joined up with Kurt and did the State St. thing. For lunch we were all excited to have some good mexican food (which I'm happy to report closely resembled Tex-Mex for once!)! We ended the day with a stroll on the beach with Stella- she loves to run off leash with the big dogs! So cute! We both really enjoyed our time with Christina! We just always seem to have the best conversations with her and I really enjoy reminiscing about old times since we were best friends back in about the 5th grade!

On another note- WELCOME HOME HONEY!! Kurt was in training last week in LA and it was so lonely around here without him! It feels so good to have him home again!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love the last one of you and Kurt -- what a great pic! I can barely see your cute baby bump -- you look fabulous!

TeamThomson said...

Hey woman, you look great!! Can you believe we are more than half way done!!!