Monday, March 9, 2009

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Kurt and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary last Friday! Thanks to Kurt's Mom and Dad we were able to celebrate with a dinner out at PF Chang's and some shopping at Watters Creek in Allen. We are hoping to go on a vacation this summer that will be a longer celebration- that is if we can leave Miss Sienna for a while!
SiSi is now grabbing things and this little puppy is her favorite!

Just couldn't resist this one! We bought her a little sunhat and sunglasses while we were out celebrating our Anniversary- she looks like a little starlet!

Our little family before going out to celebrate our Anniversary!


The beautiful roses Kurt gave me!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww she is just precious Kazzye!! Congrats on your 5 yr anniv - wow, amazing how time flies! We saw your parents over the weekend, it is always so good to see them and catch up!

Charity Z said...

I can't believe how big Sienna is getting! I'm glad you had a fun anniversary-It's always nice to get away for a little while and not have to worry about carseats and diapers!

NesrstaFamily said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Little Sienna is so precious....

Kazzye, I know you are in Dallas, but I am trying to plan a little get-together with some ladies from High School. It is really a chance for me to get to see all the new little ones, LOL! Do you think you might be able to come? Just let me know because I will try and plan around your schedule. I know you have a little one now and it is harder to travel. Talk to you soon...