Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Tourist Weekend





This past weekend Kurt's brother, Kevin, and his wife, Cara came to visit. We did our darndest to pack everything you've just got to see in SB into one weekend! These two have a lot of energy, so we were pretty much able to do it! We ate some great cajun and seafood, browsed the harbor, shopped on State Street, toured the Museum of Art and visited the artwalk along the water. On Saturday night we went bowling at Zodo's and just had the best time! I have to put in a plug for myself...I beat everyone the first game and lost to Kurt by one point in the second! Cara said she's getting me a bowling ball for Christmas- ha,ha! We will miss these two and had such a great time visiting!

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Looks like so much fun. It doesn't surpise me at all that you are competitive...not at all...LOL!