Monday, June 22, 2009

6 Feet Tall- REALLY???


I took Sienna for her 6 month shots and checkup last Friday. Here are her stats:

Weight: 21.1 pounds, >100 percentile
Height: 28.8 inches, >100 percentile

The doctor predicts she will be 6 feet tall!! I guess we will have a volleyball and basketball player on our hands...or maybe a supermodel! Daddy and both Grandpas will be in hog heaven! Then again, my doctor said the same thing to my parents when I was 2 years old...and look at me...I have to round up to 5'8"!
I just love this pic of SiSi sleeping in my arms...these moments are getting few and far between these days!

Kurt and Sienna on Father's Day- we love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

WOW! She and Reese can be on the same team! I looked back and Reese was 21 lbs and 29 1/4 inches at her 6 month visit. I've been thinking volleyball all along... ;)