Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VIPs!

This past week we had some Very Important People visit us! Kurt's Grandma Martens came in to visit and see Sienna for the first time! I am amazed that Sienna is able to know both her Great Grandmas on her daddy's side. I was never able to know any of my Great Grandparents growing up, so I think this is a very special thing! Grandma was a real trooper and came over to help babysit Sienna while I had an afternoon out. Then we all went to Spring Creek for some BBQ- you can't visit Texas without BBQ, right?! We also enjoyed a day at Kurt's parent's house hanging out with the entire family. Cousins Katie and Sadie also made it to Dallas last week (after a VERY LONG car trip from South Texas involving the case of the disappearing cat!). Kurt had taken my camera to Fenway Park (I'm sure he will want to post pics of this later) so Sadie and Katie if you are reading this send me pics ASAP!!





My good friend Darri, who I used to work with in Austin, also came to visit Sienna and I last week. Darri's sister lives in Frisco, so we love to spend a day with her when she comes to visit! We had a yummy lunch on the patio at Mi Cocina and an afternoon of girltime and shopping at Willow Bend! Darri is so sweet with Sienna and Sienna just loves her to pieces! Thanks Darri for the adorable outfits- she is such a cutie pie in them!

No comments: