Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hill Country Livin'

This past weekend we made the 6 hour drive down to Fredericksburg to visit my parents at their country house. We took Kurt's Mom and Dad along, as they had never been out there. Sienna was a really good girl considering how many hours she had to be strapped in during the car ride, but she did have a partial meltdown on the ride home! Murro and Darla have now been indoctrinated into Sienna's crying fits- they now know that this girl can really go!! We really enjoyed visiting the Indian Cave property, shopping and eating on Main Street, and just sitting on the porch with good food and good conversation! Thanks Mom and Dad for putting us up!


Shop till you drop- that's Sienna's philosophy!


On the porch at Grandma and Grandpa's country house.



Eating lunch outside at Rather Sweet...yum!


Me, my Mom and Dad by an old well in town.


Kurt with his Mom and Dad.

I just took this one this morning- look at those feet crossed- so cute! I think I used to sit like this too!

That smile could melt my heart!!


No comments: